Yup, that about sums up my homework and mine relationship. :P
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- I love to scrapbook, but rarely have the time. I guess if I spent a little less time on the internet though I may have bit more time to craft.
- The Twilight books got me back into reading. No joke. I’ve since become a fan of authors such as Jodi Pocoult and Philippa Gregory and have now read political books by Ron Paul.
- I’ll be done with attaining my Paralegal Certificate in November and my AS in Business in June 2011.
- I do Christmas shopping all year. I haven’t started yet this year though.
- My husband and my home has lost 72% of its value since we purchased it in 2006.
- I HATE this picture, but it’s the most recent one I have of myself.
- I’m not a huge photo-taking fan and I’m usually the one behind the camera, never in front of it.
- I &heart; Paramore.
- I want to lose 10 pounds, but love myself (most days) for what I am.
- I recently decided to pursue my Bachelor’s Degree after I graduate community college in June 2011.
- I am a member of the Libertarian party. (And no, that’s not the Tea Party. I refuse to rally behind the likes of Sarah Palin.)
- I love when I find good YouTube videos.
- “Thank You” by Led Zepplin was my husband and my wedding song. It describes our relationship perfectly. No matter what happens we will always have each other. We’ve been together 11 years (married for 3 in September) and our relationship is still strong. He’s the love of my life.
- I was raised by my Great-Grandparents with old-time values. They endured the end of World War I, the entirety of World War II, Korea, Vietnam, the Great Depression (you think this recession is bad? HA!), the emergence of “horseless carriages,” and through it all they were married 60 years until death truly did part them and raised 2 daughters.
- I am a dog person. And a big dog person…like 60 pounds and more type of dog person. My 75 pound golden retriever is my “Velcro” dog and I love him to death along with my Australian Shepherd-Shetland Healer mutt Holley…even with all of her fur. My word!